Vs > Libby, Mt
Mahinerangi Dam vs Libby, Mt Climate & Distance Between
Mahinerangi Dam vs Shelbyvillee, Ky, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Hmel’Nickij, Ukraine
Mahinerangi Dam vs Chinde, Mozambique
Mahinerangi Dam vs Appleby, New Zealand
Libby, Mt vs Venice, Italy
Libby, Mt vs Bom Jesus, Brazil
Libby, Mt vs Omu, Japan
Libby, Mt vs Artigas, Uruguay
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Izmir
Bir Moghrein vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal
Bayan-Ovoo vs Khovd
Olympia, Wa vs Manston
- The distance between Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand and Libby, Mt, Usa is approximately 12,719 km or 7,904 mi.
- To reach Mahinerangi Dam in this distance one would set out from Libby, Mt bearing 227.4° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mahinerangi Dam bearing 224.6° or SW .
- Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Libby, Mt has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Libby, Mt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 0.7 °C (1.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14 °C (25.2°F) less in Mahinerangi Dam. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 502.5 mm (19.8 in) more which is equivalent to 502.5 l/m² (12.33 US gal/ft²) or 5,025,000 l/ha (537,206 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.9° higher in Mahinerangi Dam than in Libby, Mt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mahinerangi Dam relative to Libby, Mt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Libby, Mt vs Mahinerangi Dam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -12 (-22)
|| -16 (-28)
|| -15 (-26)
|| -7 (-13)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mahinerangi Dam vs Morganton, Nc, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Dover, Tn, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Tucuman, Argentina
Mahinerangi Dam vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Libby, Mt vs Loup City, Ne, Usa
Libby, Mt vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Libby, Mt vs Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Libby, Mt vs Vagamo, Oppland, Norway
Gao vs Dahlonega, Ga
Saragt vs Rio San Juan
Makoua vs Villa Dolores
Clarinda, Ia vs Grassmere
Mahinerangi Dam vs Libby, Mt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam
Climate Guides for Locations near Libby, Mt
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) N
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) NW
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) WSW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) W
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) WSW
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 169.4 kms (105.2 miles) WSW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW