Vs > Lynn Lake, Manitoba
Mahinerangi Dam vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba Climate & Distance Between
Mahinerangi Dam vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Bom Jesus, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Saint Paul, Ne, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Ogdensburg, Ny, Usa
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Blagovescensk, Russia
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Nikko, Japan
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Gisborne, New Zealand
Amite, La vs Condega
Vicosa vs Bangui
Mount Washington, Nh vs Kenieba
Steffenville, Mo vs Tauherenikau
- The distance between Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand and Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada is approximately 14,060 km or 8,737 mi.
- To reach Mahinerangi Dam in this distance one would set out from Lynn Lake, Manitoba bearing 239.9° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mahinerangi Dam bearing 222.8° or SW .
- Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Lynn Lake, Manitoba has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Lynn Lake, Manitoba is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.5 °C (56.7°F) less in Mahinerangi Dam. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 478.7 mm (18.8 in) more which is equivalent to 478.7 l/m² (11.75 US gal/ft²) or 4,787,000 l/ha (511,762 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.3° higher in Mahinerangi Dam than in Lynn Lake, Manitoba.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mahinerangi Dam relative to Lynn Lake, Manitoba. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Mahinerangi Dam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -12 (-22)
|| -9 (-17)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mahinerangi Dam vs Luperon, Dominican Republic
Mahinerangi Dam vs Berbera, Somalia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Khutag, Mongolia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Ottawa, Il, Usa
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Hoseda-Hard, Russia
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Nagasaki, Japan
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Taupo Nzed, New Zealand
North Loup, Ne vs Copiapo-Chamonate
Waipoua Forest vs C. Itapemirim
Cincinnati, Ohio vs Gaalkacyo
Clarinda, Ia vs Sant’Angelo (Mount)
Mahinerangi Dam vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam
Climate Guides for Locations near Lynn Lake, Manitoba
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 527.3 kms (327.7 miles) NW
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 630.5 kms (391.8 miles) WNW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNW
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 618.2 kms (384.2 miles) W
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) SW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 238.2 kms (148 miles) SSW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 638 kms (396.5 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) S
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 499.8 kms (310.6 miles) SW
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 646.5 kms (401.8 miles) SW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 636.2 kms (395.4 miles) SW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 601.8 kms (373.9 miles) SSW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 628.9 kms (390.8 miles) S
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 629.1 kms (390.9 miles) S
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 474.8 kms (295.1 miles) N
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 464.2 kms (288.4 miles) ENE
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 393.4 kms (244.5 miles) E
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) ESE
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 526.2 kms (327 miles) SE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 644.4 kms (400.4 miles) S